2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Tyres for FMJ 100....HELP PLEASE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Jhnson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 23:34    Post subject: Tyres for FMJ 100....HELP PLEASE Reply with quote

I really would like to put BFG AT tyres (not KO2) on my fresh landcruiser, however, it has 18 inch rims and BFG don't seem to currently manufacture BFG in an 18inch. Currently has Bridgestone duellers on, which to be frank.....are awefull for a working car. Has anyone go any recommendations, or should I just put coopers on it. Need to be a 50/50 type tyre for a farm working environment. Would prefer a bigger profile, currently has 275/60/18 better to be a 70% or higher
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 23:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

booto101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richard
I use Cooper MTZ which I love and do me very well on the road and the rough stuff, and of course are available in 18".

Have a word with Paul at West Coast 4x4 at Banks nr Southport, he supplies them, drives one daily and is a source of invaluable information and parts for Landcruisers and Japs in general, he's a good guy.

Chris
Canex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got 265/65 18's on my Landcruiser & they are great.
You can definitely get them as I have just had a new one at a cost of £160.
cheers
Chris
Canex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's BF Goodrich by the way!
Richard Jhnson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:17    Post subject: Thanks guys Reply with quote

Cheers for your replies. I ended up going for BF Goodrich AT ko2 in 285/75/16. So far so good. Played in the snow a bit last week, very impressed.i nicked the wheels from my old cruiser and had them re-furbed. Cheers again. PS. No rubbing!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: