All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

body panels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyrmat1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:33    Post subject: body panels Reply with quote

any idea of a supplier of body panels, looking for RHS wing and upper tailgate for 100 series
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Odin 8

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 22:37    Post subject: Front Wings. (Hens Teeth) Reply with quote

My first post:-

Just purchased my first Toyota, Amazon 4.2 Diesel, 1998 vintage. The front wings were visually rotten and I did intend to weld plates in to rebuild them. Unfortunately they were much worse after previous repairs leaving not much metal left to work with or from. After shopping around and drawing a blank, the only advice was, 'main dealer only'.
So I rang the local main dealer, quoted £700 each including the Vat, but we can supply a set at £301 each inc vat. Overnight delivery. So I ordered a pair and they are sat in my workshop ready for preparing and fitting.
It would seem that these things are now 'hens teeth' and until some one outside Toyota invests in a press, there are not going to be anymore. So if your local dealer has access to these front wings, then grab them.
I am holding on to the old wings, just in case, you never know?
mkeegan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 13:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys do front wings (fenders) for around £250 each I bought some and they were fine for my J100 2003 .
My bodyshop huy said get the ones with holes they are easier to fit.
Im after inner and outer Sills if anyone can help. Also a repair kit for nearside rear wheel arch.
stevetemp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you each have any other information on body parts sourcing. I am after front left wing and the front spoiler

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: