4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Toyota Landcruiser 2017 model and items missing in back door

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoaibm_2000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 21:52    Post subject: Toyota Landcruiser 2017 model and items missing in back door Reply with quote

Hi All,
I have recently bought a Toyota Landcruiser Invincible model 2017 2.8 diesel automatic.

At the back door it has two compartments. Compartment on the left has tools / screwdriver, etc. (but missing 2/3 tools that Toyota and i cannot work out). However, the one next to it is totally empty and Toyota dealer is not able to help me to know which parts are missing in that compartment.

I bought the car 2nd hand from a car dealer and they are not able to help me either.

I thought ask the question as someone may have the same model and may be able to share pictures of which tools go in the missing places.  I have pictures of both the compartments so let me know and i can post pictures of what my car currently has and missing spaces.

Does any one knows?  

Please let me know.  Thank you in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 21:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

karl2000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know about the 150, but on the 120 there was a space in the toolkit for a spark plug spanner which was obviously only needed on petrol models
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl is correct, and the kit/box on the 120 looks very much the same as 150.
Tools that normally go missing are the pliers, double ended screwdriver (jis and flat ends) and 2 small spanners.
As regards second box, if this doesn't have specific tool space moulded in, just random bigger shapes, this I think is to put your own stuff in, i.e. jump leads, high viz, warning triangle.
I did read once someone mentioned a 'cash tray' in there (not a typo) that fits in the cup holder, for loose change, parking money, etc.
andy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://scontent.ffab1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/242583737_10226095135146735_788477894467178131_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Nr0i0X1ydHIAX8OhYdz&_nc_ht=scontent.ffab1-1.fna&oh=00_AT9GTL2uS9kN2ow0w1p7Ea7GyzsNG7SviMGuxlOIa4Yd6Q&oe=63061AEE
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
andy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you can see the picture above, also I thought other box was for triangle.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
shoaibm_2000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy,
Thank you for the prompt response. Yes the picture with the tools is exactly what I got so missing pliers but not sure what else goes in the missing sections as in the picture you shared.  Looks like that is standard as Toyota are not able to tell me as well.

Regarding the second compartment it has only 2 spaces, so you are probably right that it may be for the jump lead etc.  Thank you again for the responses, much appreciated.

Regards
Muhammad
shoaibm_2000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karl and all,
Thank you for the prompt responses, they are very helpful, greatly appreciated.
Regards
Muhammad
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read my previous post which you didn't respond to, I also mentioned the 2 spanners, as you stated 2/3 items missing !
shoaibm_2000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tractionman,
Thank you for the note, noted and greatly appreciated.
Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: