All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

NEW 200 ORDERED.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lometun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 18:37    Post subject: NEW 200 ORDERED. Reply with quote

I am waiting for a new 200 to arrive late this month and need to ask someone a question.
The rear row of seats look to be fixed in permanently unlike my current 100 series where they come out by pulling a lever.
Are these easy to remove as I won't be using them and intend to order the full boot liner?
Also, anyone have any experience with the Toyota touch pro system, is it any good?
Info on touchpro is very limited on the Toyota website.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 18:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

shiner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 22:55    Post subject: Ordered a new v8 Reply with quote

Mine should arrive on Monday and will be removing the 3rd row seats as well . The seats unbolt but leave holes in the floor so replace the bolts or better put eye bolts in some for tie downs. What full boot liner can you get I can't find any ?
lometun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:05    Post subject: New owner Reply with quote

Hi. I purchased a full liner from e bay for about £37.00 delivered from Poland that fits with the seats left in place. It is a good fit but could be a bit thicker, but it is way cheaper than Toyota and ok. I think the Genuine one fits properly with the seats out.
If you manage to tether your phone to the Google search part of the Touchpro let me know your secret as it has baffled me.
shiner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am also not able to get the net on the touch pro. Found the page where you can check if your phone should work or not, it would appear my Samsung S4 will not.

search google for toyota-tech.eu/Bluetooth/search.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: