4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Looking for a spotlight mounting bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr_magicfingers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 14:49    Post subject: Looking for a spotlight mounting bar Reply with quote

I have a 2001 Colorado D4D, I've bought a couple of spotlights to give a bit of extra lighting on the country lanes here in Devon but need something to mount them to on the front bumper. I couldn't find an A-Bar available and wondered if there's anything else suitable. They're slightly too deep to sit on the bumper itself so need a way to mount them solidly. I don't want a full winch-mount type bumper, can anyone suggest something else that might work?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 14:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

trooperman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same dilemma a few years back so made some brackets, I put a post on here somewhere, or have a look at my truck in readers drives
trooperman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the post but not sure how to link it, search .. Spot light brackets in the 90 section and all the photos are there
mr_magicfingers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trooperman, found it, thanks very much. For anyone else interested, the post is here http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10063
mr_magicfingers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trooperman, I've tried sending you a pm to see if you'd be up for making another set but it's sitting in the outbox, not sure how to get that to send to you. Alternatively, if you pm me an email address I can email you directly.

thanks.
jayvee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello trooperman. If you were prepared to make some brackets I would also like a pair and gladly pay good money for them.
trooperman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem
tufftee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 18:13    Post subject: bullbar Reply with quote

i got a bullbar going spare you could make an A bar out of that
pm me if interested it came off 98 reg colorado
raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 19:35    Post subject: spot light brackets for LC90 without bullbar Reply with quote

Hello if you are still looking for spotlight brackets for your 90 check out this e bay link below they seem to be what you are looking for. f link is no good just type in this e bay item number into e bay search bar 191490484342

http://www.e bay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Landcruiser-Colorado-Spotlight-Brackets-/191490484342?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c95b8e876

cheers James.
mr_magicfingers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks but Trooperman made a fantastic set for me, perfectly made to fit my spots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: