Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hello from darkest Herefordshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lol64

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 14:19    Post subject: Hello from darkest Herefordshire Reply with quote

Hi from rural (currently semi submerged) Herefordshire.

I've just taken delivery of my new 2.8 Invincible a couple of days ago. There doesn't seem to be many of us about on this forum! Strange, as the LC150 is very popular in this part of the UK. I think it's because we've all had several Land Rovers and are fed up with them breaking down. My last one sat at the main dealers for 2 months while they tried to figure out an electrical fault!

Anyway, first impressions are very positive. It's a bit heavier on the juice than anticipated, but that may improve as she gets a few miles on the clock. Not towed anything with it yet, but will be using it for my trailers (stock & plant) as necessary.

Off for a family holiday in it next week. The rear screen is a big hit with the boys already. I do wish there was a way of turning off the rear climate control buttons as they getting far too much fun out of messing with them (and then complaining because they are freezing cold!).
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 14:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

4x4xfar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lol64 like yourself i was a green oval nutcase and flipped over to the rising sun clan i run a 98 Amazon a big step up from a D1 Disco as for your boys having fun let them freeze then it will a quite drive every where and they can defrost when you get there lol
so welcome and have fun i know i am - Rob (4x4xfar)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: