NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Southern Africa shipping and travel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Traveller1041

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 0:18    Post subject: Southern Africa shipping and travel Reply with quote

Hi All
The wife and I have just came back from a seven month tour of Southern Africa taking in allot of countries
if there is anyone out there thinking of shipping to CAPE-TOWN or WALVIS BAY-Namibia
and needs some help and information just give us a shout.

We done some miles
SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE MOZAMBIQUE, SOUTH AFRICA-TO CAPE TOWN
Any question just send us a mail or post we have a 23year old HJ60 and hard no problems with our truck.

A great trip indeed if your thinking of shipping your own vehicle go for it very easy.
and safe dont listen to much to the Negative stuff we are fed.

Many Regards...Travel safe what ever your doing

Traveller1041
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 0:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

kirky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,just bought a 100 series 4.2. thinking of visiting my son in joberg and going via walvis bay,can you give me a contact number as you experiences would be really helpfull
Ian
Bismarck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Traveller1041,

Would be great to get some info from you, I am thinking of doing the reverse.  Driving from the UK down to SA and then shipping back up to the UK.

If the situation in North Africa is going to get worse I'll ship to SA and do the same as you've done.  

Great to hear from you.
prav

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 20:48    Post subject: South Africa Overland Reply with quote

I have a V8 ,4.7 landcruiser amazon with LPG fitted ,would you recommend I use this vehicle for overland trip .That is to ship to South Africa and cover Namibia and neighboring countries.
Or would you recommend I use a diesel vehicle, finally can you get LPG there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: