2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

diff lock actuator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mallinguard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17    Post subject: diff lock actuator Reply with quote

Hi guys, need a new actuator. Reading previous threads, Ian Rubie seems to be the person to see. Anybody know how to contact Ian?
Many thanks.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

petrolhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can buy them online from milners

2000 KZJ95 1KZ-TE LWB
Ironman Shocks and Springs
ASFIR Underbody Skid plates
BobMurphy
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 22:16    Post subject: Re: diff lock actuator Reply with quote

Ian Rubie doesn't import Toyota parts any more I'm afraid  Rolling Eyes .

Milners is your best bet.

If the old unit is corroded away it can be a challenge to remove the bits from the diff. Go very carefully as the circlip that retains the drive gear can fail and allows the gear to fall into the diff. That happened to me and I was lucky, I fished the bits out with one of those magnets on an extending shaft  Embarassed .

Bob.
tsviatko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like I might be able to source a genuine Toyota one for you at a better price than what you'd get at the dealership. If you provide the part number or your VIN I should be able to give a price quote.
green90

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 23:38    Post subject: Re: diff lock actuator Reply with quote

mallinguard wrote:
Hi guys, need a new actuator. Reading previous threads, Ian Rubie seems to be the person to see. Anybody know how to contact Ian?
Many thanks.

I have a brand new one you can have for £400 mate if your still looking.
Poppius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I am looking for new or good used actuator. Anyone have extra one in shelf?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: