Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Map DVD Location

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoodooX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 20:19    Post subject: Map DVD Location Reply with quote

Hi,

This is a stupid question. But where is the Map DVD Location in the Land Cruiser Amazon (2002/2003)?

When I look at the DVD Information it says it is 2002 Ver 1 can it be upgraded?

Thanks,

Matt.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 20:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

RADIOTWO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 21:09    Post subject: Re: Map DVD Location Reply with quote

VoodooX wrote:
Hi,

This is a stupid question. But where is the Map DVD Location in the Land Cruiser Amazon (2002/2003)?

When I look at the DVD Information it says it is 2002 Ver 1 can it be upgraded?

Thanks,

Matt.

Its under the drivers seat but I don't think its worth updating as it will cost you approx £150
VoodooX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I would the DVD as you said. I looked on the Toyota Website and the last available map update for the Gen1 Sat Nav which is what I have is 2012 maps.

The DVD Code is PZ445-X01EU-11.

I found it on e bay for like £17 I might order one and see if it works better than 2002. I have also heard of people replacing there Gen1 SatNav with a Gen3 unit almost as a straight swap but need to look into that more.

If you look the part number up on e-bay there a couple of sell.
VoodooX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have Gen3 or later SatNav found a place that  does the DVD for £29 but due to being a newbie I can't post a link to the site  Razz
RADIOTWO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

VoodooX wrote:
If you have Gen3 or later SatNav found a place that  does the DVD for £29 but due to being a newbie I can't post a link to the site  Razz

But is it the correct code on the disc ?
take the disc out and look at the code and check as if it is not correct it won't work
VoodooX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I checked the code on the disc against the Toyota Website and the Toyota Website says that is the last supported version for that Disc.
VoodooX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I can't use the 2018 Map Disc as that is only Gen3 or later, however, the Gen1 - 2012 Map Disc is fine so that is better than 2002 Smile
VoodooX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to update I received the 2011-2012 Map DVD Disc today for Europe and it worked/upgraded fine. Now have 2012 maps instead of 2001 which is better than nothing I guess. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: