2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hi there from Cologne, Germany

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonito

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 19:33    Post subject: Hi there from Cologne, Germany Reply with quote

Guten Tag friends,

i just came across this forum browsing through the internet and decided to have a closer look.  Very Happy

My Name is Toni and i drive a 1989 BJ70. It came with the updated 3B (or 3B-II if you want to call it that way), full floating rear with lsd and no luxurious gimmicks at all.
It is my first car ever and i own this piece of rust since 2004. The list of mods is short as well: homebrew bumper up front, no bumper in the rear, 30mm spacers + 16x8 80 series steelies + 285/75R16 Duratracs:

[i am not allowed to insert a link to a pic of the car here yet]

have a great day  Cool
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 19:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: