Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stonecutter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 15:28    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Hi Guys, Long story short. My LC5 has all the warning lights on. I took it to my garage which has looked after it well for the last 5 years and i trust them.

Below is part of an email they sent me with regards to the issues.

ABS Pump/Module
Aisin-Japan
47210-60120
104201 4E08673

Error Codes Present -     C1223 Fault in ABS control System
                                               C0210 & C0215 Rear Sensor Signal Failure
                                               C1210 & C1336 Zero Point Calibration Sensor Failure
Live data shows – ECU IG Power Voltage - to high

As I explained on the telephone all the usual companies we use for testing & rebuilding ABS Pumps/Modules don’t appear to offer the services to the type of pump/module on your vehicle.

Does anyone know of a company that can test this type of ABS pump, please?

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 15:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TONYCY11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

These ABS motor pumps in the 120s and 100s in the UK have been known to corrode in the terminals of the motor due to years of damp weather . not that I am saying that is what your problem is it could well be . But I have seen ABS motor modules on e bay going for 200 quid or less , some professional rebuilt ones also from the USA that are for  the Lexus GX470 which are the V8 petrol versions of the landcruiser 120s so use the same ABS system as your car .
Juddian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.robsonandfrancisrewinds.co.uk/

Have been used by several LC owners on the forums to rebuild the abs accumulator motors.

Not sure about testing, are the brakes as constantly light and oversharp (in my humble) as usual?
stonecutter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the input.

The long story is, My Car got hit in the rear and suffered some minor body damage.

Once the insurance company got involved (Esure) they decided to write it off, after a long search and not finding another to buy I decided to buy it back.

This took forever due to Esure's incompetence, in the meantime, the car had been taken to a salvage yard (Copart)in Frome.

When I did finally get the car back it arrived on a low loader, when I got in the vehicle to drive it all the warning lights were on and the speedo wasn't working the car mats had been turned over so that I wouldn't see all the mud and dirt on them.

I am at the moment trying to find out from Copart what the hell they did to my car while it was in their care.

I have also taken the car to my garage to try and find out what has happened to it.

My garage has provided me with the info from their scanner that I put on the first post

After the accident, I taped up the rear wing with some gaffer tape and continued to drive the car for over 200 miles before it got taken away, and it drove fine with no warning lights, and the speedo worked.

I am going to contact http://www.robsonandfrancisrewinds.co.uk/ There are a lot of companies online offering ABS solutions but unfortunately, when I give them my details they just don't have the software or equipment to fix it!

Cheers Guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: