2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Green Lanes in Dorset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 14:08    Post subject: Green Lanes in Dorset Reply with quote

Hi

I see there are a few of us in the Dorset area...
Does anyone know of any green lanes  in this area?

Any advice appreciated

Graham
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 14:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

24Seven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Graham there is a fair few in North Dorset, Salisbury, Devizes and Marlborough area, we go out about once month and you're welcome to join us?

and / or if you have Memory Maps I could send you some routes.
Graham Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool...
Although I have a fair amount of tropical experience... I am still a novice with local conditions, so I could learn a heap... Cool

PM me when you are next planning a trip...
Thanks Graham
Moses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Graham,

Click on this link : http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/7346432 to check out the photos from the last trip to North Dorset/Salisbury. You can see a few more of our escapades in the Laning / Offroading / Overlanding section.

Keep an eye on this section for days out in North Dorset or Salisbury Plain. However as Mathew has said, about once a month we go out. This is not always advertised though.

trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
24Seven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sort of stuff do you want? non scratchy or don't you mind a little scratchy bits? Smile

I guess it will be around 3-4 weeks time as alot of the guys I normally go out with are off to Wales this weekend, so they will want a break. Smile
Graham Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchy is fine, she has a few already... not to keen on dents though Wink

I looked at the pictures earlier, and the amount of water looks pretty good fun. I had my first trip to the plain with ELCO in November, which has really whet my appetite.
Paul_Humphreys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the website for The Friends of Dorset Rights of Way, they will be able to help you a lot.

Paul

http://www.crag-uk.org
http://www.4x4responsewales.org
24Seven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use my Hi-lux if it's got scratchy bits on and the wifes Landcruiser for the nice bits Smile

We went out between xmas and new year and never finished this route because it became to dark, but I really want to go to this area again if anyone interested? We could miss any scratchy bits if required.

Click here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: