Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

USB Flash drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy03

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 18:29    Post subject: USB Flash drive Reply with quote

I bought my In-laws a digital photo frame as a present and loaded some photos of the grandchildren on there, but when displaying  the photos  I get the Sandisk logo appearring and also an encryption logo. Is there anyway of removing these two items or will I have to remove all the photos and format the drive-if you can?
Many thanks in advance
Roy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 18:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DJR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can plug the memory card into a computer, you should be able to delete those images.
Roy03

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 22:12    Post subject: USB Flash drive Reply with quote

Many thanks, I'll try that, but what If i can't get those two images on to the screen
Roy
DJR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't see those two images, they may be set to 'hidden'.
Go to Tools, Folder Options in Windows Explorer.
Select View, and then select 'Show hidden files and folders'

That should do it!
Roy03

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 18:07    Post subject: USB Flash drive Reply with quote

Many thanks for your help, I think that has sorted it out for me,
Thanks again
Roy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: