4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

LANDCRUISER PRADO SPECIFICATIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moses

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 20:51    Post subject: LANDCRUISER PRADO SPECIFICATIONS Reply with quote

As it says, all the Prado specs you will every need Question

Click here.. http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/land_cruiser_prado/

trev
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 20:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DaveO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that some regions had been forgotten, and the table relates to vehicles as available in Japan.

Southern hemisphere still had (and has today) 1KZ-TE engine, not 1KD-FTV, fitted to the Prado. The 1KD / 2KD engines are avail in the Hi-Ace, Hilux etc tho.
View user's profile Send personal message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Palle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:07    Post subject: Re: LANDCRUISER PRADO SPECIFICATIONS Reply with quote

Moses wrote:
As it says, all the Prado specs you will every need Question

trev

Well, if you check it it not really complete, no what so ever figure on Gross weight or max axel load per axel. it has a lot of info but not the one I need!! Any more sugestions out there? Question Question
XUD

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All
First time visitor here.

The link here seems to be down ?

ta
Moses

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main auction part of the site is ok so assume there is some kind of
maintenence work going on Question  Shocked  Mad
Sat Nav Free Zone
prado13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 13:45    Post subject: Re: LANDCRUISER PRADO SPECIFICATIONS Reply with quote

Moses wrote:
As it says, all the Prado specs you will every need  Question

trev

The specification was very informative. Mine is a KZJ78 not sure if it a G or a W (long wheel base 5 door 93 3. td) Is the "G" for swb and "W"  LWB ? Had these models for about 3 years and still don't know the actual model and now tried to swap insurance over to different vehicle but identicle model to find out I've been wrongly insured all this time and cant seem to find a broker or insurance co that can reconise the vehicle . Without mentioning any names even one of the brokers under insurance on this site didn't know the model and quoted me on something close enough he said ! I 'm beginning to recon that with imports most brokers/insurers take the nearest they can find and insure that ! How many people are driving around out there potentially uninsured! Check the small print and model in your Policy!  Really appreciate  the spec.  Thanks michael
Labsy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first post and contribution to community:

Here is the official worldwide Toyota & Lexus parts catalog in electronic form (cannot post working address, as I am newbie; just remove commas and paste into browser):
ht,tp:/,/japan-parts,eu/used-new-parts
poze

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just FYI link above does not work anymore. I'm using this one for 90 series specifications http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/blog/land-cruiser-kzj90-kzj95-1996-2002-vehicle-specifications/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: