Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rate Adrian Flux Insurance Club Scheme

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Adrian Flux Insurance Club Scheme
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
Very good
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Average
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Below par
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

HairyWookie
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were first class for me in February 2014; quote went from £704 with Direct Line to £412 with AF & TLOCUK discount; much better level of cover, and I am not dumb enough to go off just the telesales lady.

Went through every page of my policy booklet with the wife; no exclusions that cause me a problem (brokered from Adrain Flux to Trinity Insurance Services).

Green laning cover, Quarry Day cover, protected NCB, free courtesy car, free legal. Even threw in a new tax disc holder to replace tatty old RAC one previous fella left...

I cannot fault them; million times better than Direct Line. Even knew that a KZJ95 is 8 seater; had argument with Direct Line over that one 2 years ago.

Eeejits!!!!

AF are great in my opinion.

1997 KZJ95 3.0TD GX Manual (Jess)
Weekend Warrior with 18 years of mechanical experience; still learning...
Occasional use on SVO...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 21:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

CJM625

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a quote on line AND asked for a call back, got neither so i'm with NFU again Wink
CJM625

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remove sorry
HairyWookie
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were excellent for me beginning of this year; not all good reviews for them will appear on here!!!

1997 KZJ95 3.0TD GX Manual (Jess)
Weekend Warrior with 18 years of mechanical experience; still learning...
Occasional use on SVO...
Monster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted an agreed value for my 80 series with Adrian Flux and they gave me a low agreed value.  They said my good condition import HDJ81V ( 5 speed manual) with 6 inch suspension lift, winch bumper, winch, compomotive alloys, 35inch MT tyres, ARB front diff lock, underbody protection with 200Kms, about 120k mile was only worth £6500...... Not impressed... they obviously don't know the price of 80 series these days.....  I've seen good ones go for as much as 15,000.... I think an agreed value of 10,000 should be about right.

Anyone else got an opinion/better insurance company?
grahameastham

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All

I'm new here so please bear with me. Ive just bought an 93 80 series LC and am in the process of modifying, i.e lift , steel wheels, roof rack, winch real spare carrier , snorkel etc. I want to approx 10,000 miles p.a in it . Ive rung AF , and 5 others from various mags and I can't find any company that will insure me. I'm 50 with 10+yrs NCD, clean licence , no criminal convs and live in a decent area. Starting to get slightly worried now as vehicle will be ready soon and I wont be able to drive it ! Can anyone assist ?

graham.
grahameastham

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally found insurance with a Graham Sykes - decent price £400 fully comp for 1200 miles pa.
nevalti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently sought quotes for a BJ73 with 3B engine (3431cc) that I hope to import this month.

Best quote from A-Plan was: £590
Best quote from Adrian Flux: £225
                               Saving: £365
Seems OK to me.
Tipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Aviva, 1990 80lc 2in body lift and alloy bumper, fully comp, 9000 miles a year £250. Tried Flux they did'nt  phone back.
nick j

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm insured with Flux via Aviva....
Rusty Horse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just called Adrian Flux now. Their quote was £575.00.

I went on-line to a comparison site and was quoted £495.00 by Flux Direct, owned by Adrian Flux.

(Being a qualified insurance broker and director of a company I was professionally interested that their procedures were non compliant and the operative unable to give me certain information that he is required to do under Financial Conduct Authority regulations - I say this only as in my view it is a good indication of the professional standards - or otherwise - of the company).

Other arrangements being made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: