4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

UK Indoor 4x4 Show - February 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 15:28    Post subject: UK Indoor 4x4 Show - February 2009 Reply with quote

Hi all,

Happy 2009 - may it be a good one!

Anyone going to this show on 22nd February?

And is it worthwhile (considering the drive I'd need to make for just one day..)

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 15:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Wandering Willy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being aware of such things, I took a look (Google search) and found this web site:

http://www.britishindoor4x4show.co.uk/

Which, I guess, is the show you are referring to. It's only on Sunday 29th Feb so it's then or never. It's a bit of a hike from sunny (!?) Norfolk, but I would like to see what there is on offer.

Willy
Paul_Humphreys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its ok if you buying stuff. But if your only going for a look then its all done in about 20-30 mins!!

Paul

http://www.crag-uk.org
http://www.4x4responsewales.org
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is going to this, can they please take pics of any Howling Moon roof-top tents they see - open - especially if it's the Tourer version - I'm really interestesd in how the ladder / entrance system looks from ground level.

Thanks - think of me working away Saturday 15h00 - Sunday 17h00 non stop...  Crying or Very sad

Gotta pay for my tyres somehow  Laughing
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gary, I'm going for sure. It's just down the road and the money is burning a hole in my pocket. Hmmm, Plasma 12. I'll see what I can do.

LC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: