4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

We bought it BUT....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmellajade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29    Post subject: We bought it BUT.... Reply with quote

morning all,

well we ended buying it but we are now concerned as to what exactly we have bought!!

Sold as GX, GX on V5 but it has the self-levelling suspension, elec sunroof & seats, electric steering column with memory settings for 2, leather interior, badged as a VX.
We are very confused. We have been told that these options may have been added at time of purchase/order but surely it would have been easier to buy a VX!!!

We was wondering whether it was worth trying to contact the selling dealer and asking them...not sure how much info they can give or be willing to help.

Anybody got any ideas?????

Other than its misplaced identity....she's a beauty!!!! Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hodgy0_2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 13:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont you contact toyota with the chassis no/ VIN -- they should be able to tell you

I had a similiar "issue" with a Golf, I had had it 3 yrs  (2nd Hand - BTW) -- when I went to sell it I realised the V5 stated it was a 3 door hatch but actually it was a 5 door -DOH am surprised i did not notice when i bought it

rang VW gave them the VIN, they looked it up and confirmed it came from the factory as a 5 door and wrote me a letter to confirm this fact -- they were V helpful and said this sort of confusion does happen from time to time
carmellajade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, 1st thing tomorrow I will be on the phone to Toyota!
cheers
hodgy0_2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries

let us know how you get on!!
carmellajade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS A VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: