NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

SANKEY tent combo??? worth the cash??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Useful Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smego

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 21:02    Post subject: SANKEY tent combo??? worth the cash?? Reply with quote

Wot do people think of this too expensive????

Only 2 miles down the road from me!!

http://cgi.e bay.co.uk/ws/e bay.dll?ViewItem&item=170320598801&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:uk

Tent looks good??
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 21:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

busaboy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good buy, i made the same but with a land rover body on it, still have it as just a trailer.
Alot will depend on the make of the roof tent, it looks very similar to my howling moon tent that was fantastic but i don't recognise the brand on that one, maybe a cheap copy?
Decent sankeys are going for about £250 for a good one and a used howling moon is worth about £600
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Useful Links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: