4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

My 1994 LandCruiser 4.2 VX 80 series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 16:23    Post subject: My 1994 LandCruiser 4.2 VX 80 series Reply with quote

Bought it as a standard cruiser, then added the window tints, BFG's, Aluminium bumper, removed the side steps, 8000k Hid's, full stainless exhaust system and since the pics have been taken I have fitted some 30mm billet wheel spacers.  First lot of pics taken on Nefyn beach and last lot taken in Buxton a few weeks back when we had the last lot of snow.

Im now planning on fitting a snorkel kit and then possibly going for a 2" lift kit.
1994 HDJ80 4.2TD VX Manual - 285/75/16 BFG All Terrains, 30mm Billet Wheel Spacers, Ironman 2" Lift Kit, Safari Snorkel, Full Stainless Exhaust System, CB Radio, Limo Window Tints, Alpine ICE, Power Inverter, Front/Rear Recovery Strobes, 8000k Hid Xenons.

Last edited by v8 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 16:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mark whiteside

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice looking rig
same colour as mine

1994 12v uk 80 auto 4" tjm lift 1.5 body lift ARB bumper 37" tyres safari snorkel 30mm wheel spacers
aroscow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks top - where did you get the ally bumper from?
v8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was after one for ages as my dad has one on his which he bought new when he had his truck in 1990.  He got his from West Coast but to buy new now they are over £800!!  I just happened to call Stef up and mentioned the bar and he said he had one for sale and it was on e bay lol.  I ended up with that one  Wink
1994 HDJ80 4.2TD VX Manual - 285/75/16 BFG All Terrains, 30mm Billet Wheel Spacers, Ironman 2" Lift Kit, Safari Snorkel, Full Stainless Exhaust System, CB Radio, Limo Window Tints, Alpine ICE, Power Inverter, Front/Rear Recovery Strobes, 8000k Hid Xenons.
Bigchaser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with the above, a real nice looking truck…..
v8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few more updated pics of my LC80.  These ones show the recently fitted Safari Snorkel and the 2" Ironman lift kit, plus I decided to get the ali front bumper treated with an undestructable coating which looks pretty awesome in my opinion Smile

cirus black

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice Cool , did you tint windows yourself and did you have to take rear sliding windows out to tint?
cirus
v8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

cirus black wrote:
very nice Cool , did you tint windows yourself and did you have to take rear sliding windows out to tint?
cirus

A friend of mine did the tints as thats his profession.  He removed all the windows, whilest the far rear one was out I replaced the rear seal with a new one as they perish.
cirus black

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff, were did you order your seal from.
thanks.
v8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

cirus black wrote:
good stuff, were did you order your seal from.
thanks.

I got it from Toyota, think it cost about £80 but it needed one so paid the price Smile
pdenhaan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:23    Post subject: Front Bumper Manufacturer Reply with quote

Hey, I have this same bumper on my Landcruiser in Haiti, but with a winch in it... do you know who manufactures and sells these bumpers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: