NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New Invincable 2022 wheels and tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bomaris17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:03    Post subject: New Invincable 2022 wheels and tyres Reply with quote

Hi evryone, sorry if this subject has been covered before  i am new to this forum so please be gentle! Shocked  Shocked

I recently  had a LC5 on a 13 plate which i have traded in for a brand new 2022 Invincible which i have picked up last week brand new    Razz  
on my old LC5 i had a set of Bf goodrich A/T which are great off road, i use the vehicle several times a week off road on farm land and woods where i shoot, i need to get a new set of wheels and tyres for my new Landcruiser but they at present have 19" wheels on which BF goodrich dont sell tyre for that size, so i m looking to get another set of wheels which are either 18" or 20" ive been told Hilux wheels would fit ? can anyone advise if they will fit and be ok ?? someone also said ford ranger wheels also fit with same stud patern and PCD and offset as well ?? this im not sure
with regards to a previous message about tow bars they now have the Toyota ones in stock, my Cruiser had one fitted last week at Toyota Norwich
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Tractionman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum mate.😀
On Ford Ranger alloys, the centre hole is tiny in comparison
I threw one way last year, as I only wanted the new tyre on it, and said hole was much too small for my 120 on  standard 17" rims.
Tractionman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

No follow up ???
TR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also check these details on www.wheelsize.com
You also need to consider the TPMS system , I do not think it can be disabled if you use a second set of wheels.
TR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be www.wheel-size.com
Tractionman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think hes gone, another hit and run - ask a question then disappear. ☹
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: