Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Salisbury Plain.........Again :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Other events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
busaboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11    Post subject: Salisbury Plain.........Again :-) Reply with quote

Yes people, the time has come again for a trip to the Plain after so much fun last time. I promise to take my hand brake off next time i desend Kiwi Hill, even though it made a good alternative to the rear diff lock, and rob will miss the fence post on his way up.....or was that down  Cool
There seems to be a trend developing of going about once a month so the next proposed trip is on Saturday 27th March.
I know this is a bit of a weird date, but the boys in green seem to think they can use it anytime and we have to fit in.......  Wink so as far as i can tell this is the date we have to go. It may well change to the sunday but we will have to see closer to the time. We are checking with the Range wardens often.
Hope to see you all there, i will be at the Bustard at 10am and we should have another tailgate cook up for lunch with various worldwide cuisine  Razz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

busaboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of viewers but no one posting eh  Twisted Evil
00doug

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a newbie here I would love to come and meet everyone, but not sure I can make the Saturday (not morning anyway)... if it does move to Sunday i'll come along to say hi.
busaboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than welcome, we will be stopping off for lunch somewhere (cooked bush style) so you can always meet up then.
Do you have any form of navigation?
g wizz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I am a newbie here to, and looking for an 80, so would you welcome a newbie in a SWB Patrol  Question would like to see and talk to those that have experience in the 80's, trucks not year !
g wizz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

so thats a no then  Confused
Desperatezulu
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have gone along - I don't think anyone would have minded Embarassed  Pity no-one checked this thread in time.
There should be another trip in the next few weeks, which might be a good opportunity.

Cheers,

'98 LC80 4.2TD VX 24v
00doug

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I couldn't get there at all today in the end  Sad .

I'll keep an eye out for the next outing and will hopefully be able to make that..
busaboy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well due to popular demand we are off again on Easter monday.
There is a chance that the army will be using areas as the TA can book it late but we are going along and will find what areas we can to use.
So far the meeting point will be the Bustard Inn at 10am, any question just let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Other events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: