Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

AA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nivapilot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 17:02    Post subject: AA Reply with quote

AA all the way for me, best service in town. Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 17:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Erestor
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i last used the AA they took me off the motorway dumped me in service station to wait for someone to come in a van to assess my car and then had to wait for a second relay truck to come and take me home - a 1 1/2 hour journey became 7 hours Sad

I've not used RAC for a while, but last time they picked me up, took me to a service station, checked the vehicle and took me home all with the same guy/truck.

Have to say if i'd been treated the same as the AA on that journey, after driving for 8 hours already, i would have been a very unhappy bunny! Next year i'm switching back to RAC and paying the little extra!

'96 LWB Colorado GX 3.0 TD
 - CB Radio; VX Accessory Meter pod; Battery Isolating & Split Charge System; 2x Optima YT S 4.2 Batteries; 265/75/16 BFG A/Ts; 30mm Wheel Spacers; Impreza WRX front seats; reconditioned engine
nick j

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use ADAC, covers me and the 'Boss' in any vehicle we are travelling in anywhere in Europe and our 8.6mt long x 2.5mt wide caravan all for Euro 96 per year...
Brad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick j wrote:
I use ADAC, covers me and the 'Boss' in any vehicle we are travelling in anywhere in Europe and our 8.6mt long x 2.5mt wide caravan all for Euro 96 per year...

ADAC for me too.
We joined at the German Overland and Adventure show last year.
We have the same cover as you Nick, Full European cover for two in any vehicle, no vehicle age limit, stacks of perks for the same 96 euros.
That is the Plus level of cover.
Having been with the RAC, AA and Greenflag over the years none of them compare on service, products, price.

For me I like the fact that I don't have to tell them when I'm leaving the UK or give a list of the European countries I wish to travel in and dates because it is a true European cover policy. Unlike UK companies who sting you again for more money for euro cover providing your vehicle is of a new enough age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: