All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Sleeping-plattforms - how to sleep inside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surfy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 16:42    Post subject: Sleeping-plattforms - how to sleep inside Reply with quote

Overall there are more people out there, who use a tent, rooftent, trailer and so on. But some of us plan to sleep too inside of the car. This need a careful planning about, how to use the limited space.

Here i try to do an kind of compilation of sleeping plattform samples. Many links to websites and comunities who did their own collection of sleeping plattforms.

Here you will find many ideas, how others solve their plans to sleep inside with 1-3 Persons.

That is very helpful to find some inspiration if you plan on your own buildup.

Article in english:
4x4tripping: Sleeping inside of the car, Overlanding with comfort

In german language:
4x4tripping: Schlafen im Geländewagen, der Innenausbau

I hope you enjoy Smile

Surfy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 16:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Surfy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

No one interested in showing his build here?

Personally I use two 15l Engel Boxed, one as fridge, one as cooling box. Compared to other brands i safed a lot of height. From Waeco is a "Drawer-Style" cooling box (non fridge) availabel who allows you to safe much more height at sample - than in my build.

That gives enough space to sleep comfortable there. We life two months in this car on our transafrica.

There is no perfect solutions arround - just good compromises.

Surfy
pklepac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 16:15    Post subject: Sleeping platform in LC Prado 120 Reply with quote

I have just build a sleeping platform in my LC 120.
As I can no post pictures yet, if you are interested to see it just ping me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: