Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hi from Romania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxOffroad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 21:20    Post subject: Hi from Romania Reply with quote

Hi to all

My name is Max and i m from Romania. My friends call me "MudMax" because my car is full with mud all the time. Smile
35 years, married (nobody's perfect), one cildren.

Toyota lover.

I repair and modify my cars.
I have 2 Toyota Landcruiser HJ60 from 1987 and 1983

4L, 2H motor diesel
411.000 km
Body lift 5cm
Suspension lift . OldManEmu springs HeavyDutty +50 mm, Shackle HD +4cm with greasable bolts (made by me). BDS shocks. OldManEmu buches set.
Direction bar HeavyDutty (made by me)
spacers 40mm
4,5 tones winch with wireless remote control (adapted by me) with HD plates.
rear bar HD made by me
4.11 differentials
CB-Station + Sirio 5000 antena
Tires: 1 set of BFG MT 35x12,5x15 fo daily driving
1 set of Simex Extreme Trecker 35,10,5x16 for extreme offroad (the best) and
1 set of TSL/SX 36x12,5x16 for offroad (in mud is good only with verry low pressure)
Safari Snorkel.

Other modifications etc... (i don't remember now)

Wait for ARB air locker for rear and 4.88 pinions

My motto: "This car is always in construction"

1983 Toyota is not prepare yet
I have also one Mitsubishi Pajero L04 cabrio from 1984 not prepare yet.

Some pictures here

h##p://forum.maxoffroad.ro/viewtopic.php?t=19&start=0

or new pictues here

h##p://forum.maxoffroad.ro/viewtopic.php?t=867

*change ## with tt

Regards
Max
office@maxcom.ro
Romania
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 21:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Wandering Willy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Max

Where in Romania are you based?

What's it like there for 4X4 drivers? I can imagine there are lots of 'green lanes' but garages familiar with LCs may be hard to find.

How did you get your Toyotas? Do you use them for business or just for fun?

I assume you are Romanian so well done with your English. Did you live in an English speaking country for a while or is you English from school/college?

I met some Romanians while working in Brussels and keep in touch by email. So I have some inside information but most Brits have little or no knowledge of life there or the opportunities.

Happy motoring

Willy

PS your link to the photos require a login and password. As the web site is in Romanian I am unable to get access to the photos - sorry WW
MaxOffroad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wandering Willy wrote:
Hi Max

Where in Romania are you based?

What's it like there for 4X4 drivers? I can imagine there are lots of 'green lanes' but garages familiar with LCs may be hard to find.

How did you get your Toyotas? Do you use them for business or just for fun?

I assume you are Romanian so well done with your English. Did you live in an English speaking country for a while or is you English from school/college?

I met some Romanians while working in Brussels and keep in touch by email. So I have some inside information but most Brits have little or no knowledge of life there or the opportunities.

Happy motoring

Willy

PS your link to the photos require a login and password. As the web site is in Romanian I am unable to get access to the photos - sorry WW

Hi

I live in Baia Mare in north-west of Romania.
Here i have many posibilities for my hobby because i live near to mountains and forest and , for moment, i don't have restrictions.

I buy Toyota 4 years ago and i think is best 4x4 ever made (i don't insult Land Rover because i like also this)
I use this car for fun.

Yes , i'm romanian guy and i learn english myself. So sorry if i make some mistake when i write here. Thanks

I don't know what happned with pictures because you don't need to register to my forum to see pictures.

You cand see some pictures here:
ww#w.maxoffroad.ro/9sept2007/index.html

and here
ww#w.maxoffroad.ro/Baita_Negresti_13august2007/index.html

or here
ww#w.maxoffroad.ro/4martie2007_ValeaBorcutului/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: