2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Lincomb Farm in October

Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Other events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 14:12    Post subject: Lincomb Farm in October Reply with quote

Just in from Julian is a mail that's got the first weekend in October (2nd - 4th) pencilled-in for another ELCO Lincomb weekend.  I'm planning on going along (camping this time  Laughing)  - hands up who else will be there?

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 14:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Desperatezulu
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm planning on being there!  thumbup

'98 LC80 4.2TD VX 24v
Crispin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a weekend pass Smile
PtP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m new to these LC events!

Is Lincome Farm the one in Stourport on Severn? If so then I’ll be there as it would be rude not to as it’s on my doorstep! Smile

Next question, my LC is a family road car and not an off-road play toy, I have a Jeep Wrangler for that, so assuming I’m fit enough for the weekend, is it possible to come and play in my Jeep Wrangler or is this a no no? I fully understand if it is Cool , I can just come in the LC and put a few faces to names!
24Seven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me  Cool
Tommo&Claire
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in.  hello1

2002 95 Series LC 3.0D4D, Grabber AT2s, Safari Snorkel.
1998 90 Series LC 3.0TD for Mrs T
2007 Rottweiler.
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see, I could use another wheelbarrow of dirt for making a new flower bed!!!

LC
wildsmith
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

PtP wrote:
I’m new to these LC events!

Is Lincome Farm the one in Stourport on Severn? If so then I’ll be there as it would be rude not to as it’s on my doorstep! Smile

Next question, my LC is a family road car and not an off-road play toy, I have a Jeep Wrangler for that, so assuming I’m fit enough for the weekend, is it possible to come and play in my Jeep Wrangler or is this a no no? I fully understand if it is Cool , I can just come in the LC and put a few faces to names!
Yes that's the one Peter, not far from us at all. Your 100 would be fine playing on most of the tracks in the woods so long as you don't get carried away and you could borrow my AT2's as I'll have the Simex on  Very Happy  Not sure about your other makes question you'd have to check with Julian. If you're not well enough to drive by then my passenger seat may be free.

01 UZJ100 lifted (AHC & 40mm BL), ARB locked f&r, cryo'd 4.88's, TJM front bumper, 12k goldfish, sliders, rack, snorkel, 35's, storage, aux power etc.
93 HDJ80 sold
94 HDJ80 RIP
jvoelcker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just spotted this.  Tony has only just confirmed the dates so it will take me a couple of days to sort out the registration forms, but I'll let you know when they are up on the ELCO site.

As for other makes, obviously the preference is for LCs only so for the time being please just register LCs - as we get closer to the event and there are sufficient spaces I'll happily let in more other makes.

Julian
1994 HDJ80, with loads of mods without looking too obscene Smile
1997 KZJ95 - Gilly's - plain black and muddy on BFG ATs.
Plumbo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame its october, we cant make it and thoroughly enjoyed the last one, will be thinking of you lot sitting round the fire while we are heading south in the landcruiser through Egypt on that weekend!!!

Andy
PtP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now I know Lincome Farm is on my doorstep, I’ll be there - hopefully! Thanks for the offer of your tyres Jon, but I’ll definitely not be playing in the LC at the moment. I might just take you up on your offer of a lift in your passenger seat if I cannot use the Jeep or I'm not fit enough, so I’ll just have to wait until nearer the time.  Cool
Crispin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

after watching this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhwpYOwQLGw) I'm not sure my shiny one with dunflops will deal with the mud. or the grass. or the bricks. or the mud. Neutral
Looks like a huge amount of fun though.
wildsmith
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video shows some of the most entertaining obstacles but there are plenty of tamer obstacles to enjoy as well and it can be a lot of fun watching other people trash their trucks not forgetting sitting round the fire stuffing your face later on  Laughing

01 UZJ100 lifted (AHC & 40mm BL), ARB locked f&r, cryo'd 4.88's, TJM front bumper, 12k goldfish, sliders, rack, snorkel, 35's, storage, aux power etc.
93 HDJ80 sold
94 HDJ80 RIP
Crispin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildsmith wrote:
That video shows some of the most entertaining obstacles but there are plenty of tamer obstacles to enjoy as well and it can be a lot of fun watching other people trash their trucks not forgetting sitting round the fire stuffing your face later on  Laughing

I believe watching you was one of the more entertaining ones Wink
Agreed on the latter.
Desperatezulu
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crispin, it's definitely worth the outing! You can test your shiny beast to the limits of your comfort zone - I expect you will give up before the 120/Dunflops do  Very Happy  I reckon you'll be able to get a ride with someone else for the tough obstacles if you want to park up for a bit - I'm 99% sure I'll have a seat if you want one. My suggestion would be to have a stab at most of the obstacles but maybe spectate on Rubie hill... No doubt Jon will be going all out to conquer it now that his 100 is locked all round  Cool  The V8 screaming and the 40 foot rooster tails will be worth the entrance fee alone!

And watching Ian taking no prisoners on any obstacles will also be an eye-opener! Who knows, you might even rub some of the shiny lacquer off yours during the weekend  Twisted Evil

Cheers,

'98 LC80 4.2TD VX 24v
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Other events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: